Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Video

I don't have much today folks- and why should I? I wrote a lot this week!

But I was reminded of this excellent SNL skit featuring Pacey, Will Ferrell, and Horatio Sanz. This is pretty close to how private gigs go for me on a regular basis. 


Snl - I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight by Allymac_cimus
 
A special shout out to G$ for turning 31 today.  Way to beat the odds and make it past an even 30.  He tangled with two cans of Four Loko and lived to tell the tale.  Impressive stuff!

2 comments:

GMoney said...

Have you ever had that before? The next time you go to Reno with a group, make everyone drink one before heading down to gamble. I prefer fruit punch. You will all have a bitchin' good time and you will remember nothing the next day.

Must-ah been sumthin' ya saaaaaaaaaaaaid!!!

Prime99 said...

I have never had Four Loko. I'm not sure I ever will... feels more like recreational hardcore drug use than drinking.

Never say never though, I guess...

Happy birthday dude- go Yankees!