Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Fun

Hey there!  Let's keep it real.  I went to see the Damnwells last night in SF.  I got to bed around 2am (and change) and I have a show today in Danville at 6pm (and there's this pesky business of work in the middle of all of that!)  I'm hoping to sneak in a post on my old blog about the show.  Needless to say, the show was fucking awesome.

I'm tired, but on one of those natural highs that you can get when seeing an inspiring show.  See you all Monday and thanks for reading this blog from time to time.  Rock on!

2 comments:

GMoney said...

I mentioned this at my house today but I figured that you would appreciate it more.

My seats yesterday were about 15 rows up just beyond the dirt on the 3B side which meant that I could closely follow Reyes and Wright cover the field. Those two guys are freaking amazing baseball players. They deserve a better team.

At least three times I was complaining that the Reds should put in my boy Miggy Cairo, they finally do, and on the first pitch he crushes a 3 run bomb. It was outstanding.

Homer Bailey fucking sucks.

Prime99 said...

As a recent owner of Jose Reyes in fantasy, I agree. The more I pay attention, the more he impressed me. I can't believe I got Weaver and Reyes in a trade together.

Your boy is Miguel Cairo?! That is hilarious and awesome at the same time.

Homer Bailey-D'Oh!