Monday, August 29, 2011

At The Peppermill...

No post today because Mrs. P. is getting dental work done in Reno at 10am. We took that as an opportunity to go up to the Peppermill for at night. I can say we've already had a diagreement with a dealer, which was paid so whatever. I'm sure I'm right because we won money at another table right after. The gambling gods have spoken!

Also, today is the 4 year anniversary of Mrs. P.'s and my first date. We played Scabble at a Sacramento pub and had a great time. I'm a lucky guy!

See you tomorrow right here.

1 comment:

GMoney said...

I don't really care about the first time that you groped your wife over a game of Crossfire so I'm going to let you rate my my fantasy team.

Like I said, pick 10 and then had 15 coming back and so on and so forth.

10. Chris Johnson
15. Burner Turner
3rd. Romo
4. Dez Bryant - I like pairing up QB and WR
5. Stevie Johnson
6. Addai
7. Julio Jones
8. Javon Ringer which was a HUGe reach but I HAD to handcuff CJ2k. I couldn't risk it.
Bench is guys like Braylon, Sims-Walker, Ricky Williams, Delone Carter (Addai handcuff who is beating out Don Brown). No Redskins. Tight ends are Tony Gonzalez and Celek.

I figure that as long as the Cowboys are decent and Johnson plays, I should be just fine.