Friday, April 6, 2012

Prime99 Update

For anyone who is curious- here is the update on how things are going.  First, my goal is to obtain one of these:

























Anyone who can help- let me know. 

My classes are going great.  I'm done with 3 of 9 and I've gotten A's in all of the classes thus far.  I am damn proud of myself, but my work isn't even close to complete.  Unfortunately, I can't bring back the blog on a regular basis. 

The Cubs reminded me what being a Cub fan is all about.  Ah, the wonder of getting nut punched Johnny Cage style.  Baseball is back, for better or worse.

I haven't seen "The Hunger Games."  I just assumed it was about Ethiopians playing Scrabble. 

"Game Of Thrones" and "Walking Dead" have been keeping me busy TV-wise.  I'm pretty sure Carl is the anti-christ.  He's immortal and bad things happen to the people around him.  It makes too much sense.  Change his name to Damien.  I won't talk about "Game Of Thrones" because I'm reading the books and I know too much.  My fantasy baseball team is called "Winter Is Coming..." though.

I still love 90's rock.

Nike got the NFL apparel contract and nothing changed... well, besides Gregg Williams' pre-game pep talks.  His mention of butt-raping Vernon Davis was a little over the top, no?

I really miss blogging.  It is unfortunate that this fine art of prose had its throat slit by the sands in the hourglass of my time, but what can I do?  I am making great progress toward a better career and it sucks that this fine, inactive site is the victim.  I'll try to post again some time soon, but until then... don't drop ecstasy and listen to electronic music.  I'm serious- those people are the worst!

No comments: