Sunday, April 22, 2012

Every Band I've Seen Live

I began thinking about all the great (and terrible) shows I've seen over the years and figured I should make a list.  I'll update it as I think of more bands I've seen...

- Pearl Jam
- Bad Religion
- Neil Young (w/ Pearl Jam)
- Hootie & The Blowfish
- Cowboy Mouth
- Bush
- Toadies
- Hum
- Oasis
- Third Eye Blind
- Tonic
- Verve Pipe
- K's Choice
- Goo Goo Dolls
- Fastball
- Toad the Wet Sprocket
- Space
- Squirrel Nut Zippers
- Blur
- Erasure
- The Cure
- Finn Brothers
- Ed Hardcourt
- Neil Finn
- Crowded House
- O.A.R.
- Stone Temple Pilots
- Paul Simon
- Bob Dylan
- The Pixies
- Nine Inch Nails
- Beck
- Bright Eyes
- Muse
- Interpol
- Jason Mraz
- John Mayer
- Maroon 5
- Counting Crows
- Foo Fighters
- Dave Matthews Band
- Tom Petty
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Jack Johnson
- Ben Harper
- The Damnwells
- Matt Costa
- Radiohead
- Wilco 

No comments: